AirSense 10 for Her from ResMed
The Resmed AirSense 10 for Her is the very first machine specifically designed for the female sleep apnea patient. Because women tend to experience upper respiratory disturbances -- and apneas -- differently than men, the machine is capable of detecting when a woman is having an apnea within just a single breath, and unlike most devices, will respond by changing pressure immediately. The machine will respond immediately to any respiratory incident, altering pressure after a single unnatural breath.
- AirView Data - Makes easier for you and Dr to view your progress
- For Her - Adjusts upper respiratory disturbances differently than men
- Auto-Ramp - Automatically advanced the pressure allowing you to fall asleep easily
- Humidification - Easily Adjustable humidification
- EPR - Lower pressure as you breath out
- Chamber holds 380 ml H20
- SmartStart - Pressure starts when you pick up your mask, stops when you put down
- Bright LCD Screen - Easy to read
- Tubing Options - Optional heated tube to stop condensation
- Mask Seal - Lets you know if mask is not sealed
Introduction to the AirSense 10 For Her
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.