XT Auto Portable CPAP Machine (Without Humidifier)
The XT APAP machine is suited to be used at home and is versatile enough to be one of the most travel friendly sleep apnea devices on the market. Most importantly, it comes with an in-built power supply which adds to its overall portability unlike most CPAP machines out there that have an external power supply. No battery option for this machine, needs to be plugged in to outlet to work. This little machine packs a punch with some nice features!
This price does not include humidifier - XT Auto WITH Humidifier
- Pressure variation algorithm for reduced pressure and discomfort during exhalation
- Auto adjusting algorithm for most comfortable pressure levels
- Compact and lightweight design for portability and travel - 1.76 Pounds
- User-friendly LCD screen and interface
- Extra weight reduced with built-in power supply and elimination of power brick
- Ramp feature to gently increase pressure over 20-minute period
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Data collection via SD Card
- Leak compensation
- Quiet - 28 DBA Sound Level
- Ramp start pressure: 3 cm H2O
- Ramp time: 10 minutes
- Ramp: on
- PVA pressure relief: Off
- Alarm: Off
- Auto mode: pressure range is 4 – 20 cm H2O
- How often should I clean and replace the filter?
- The filter that comes with the machine is washable and reusable and should last every six months or so if it is properly maintained. Clean the filter once every two weeks at the bare minimum. If the environment your Apex XT is housed is very dusty, you should clean the filter more often so that you can receive the best performance from your machine.
- Can the patient power the device by a battery or a car adapter?
- The XT series CPAP sytem doesn't have DC capability so it can't be powered by a battery or a car adapter. However, it can be used with a DC to AC inverter (CPAP only, not the heated humidifier). The iCH series CPAP system can operate with an inverter or converter. The converter allow users to operate the device from a 12V or 24V DC power source.
- Do I need a converter if I travel abroad?
- No, you will need a special adapter in order to plug your machine but the Apex XT can be used on international power grids. Anywhere from 100 volts to 240 volts without needing to be adjusted which makes it an ideal machine for travelling.
Please note: 2-year warranty is voided by water damage/misuse of the machine.