Oxygen Concentrator Battery & Power Parts
Long-term oxygen use does not mean an end to travel, trips, and joy. Portable oxygen concentrators let people who require supplemental oxygen move about freely for extended periods. Portable concentrators operate competently on planes, boats, and cars. CPAPman has all the accessories oxygen users need to keep their portable oxygen concentrators functioning regardless of where they may be.
Portable oxygen concentrators use AC power supplies to run off standard power outlets and DC power supplies to connect in cars, RVs, and boats. Most also have internal batteries that can be swapped out for fully charged batteries.
When selecting batteries and power supplies, ask yourself these questions:
- What kind of power source(s) work with my portable oxygen concentrator?
- Is this power cable compatible with my portable oxygen concentrator?
- How long does the battery last?
- How long does it take to charge the battery?
- Can the battery charge while it is in use?
Stay safe and always take along an extra power cord and a spare battery with a full charge!