Warranty and Return Policy
CPAPman offers warranty coverage for manufacturer defects only. CPAP Masks are covered by CPAPman's 30-day Mask Assurance Program. The coverage for different products is as follows
- CPAP machines and humidifiers: 2 years
- CPAP masks: 30 days
- ResMed ClimateLine Tubing: 90 days
- Battery: 30 days; ResMed Batteries: 6 months
Warranty Service Process
Please contact us for a RMA number before you ship the defective item to us. We will either repair it or provide a replacement. The manufacturer warranty does not cover misuse, physical damage to the unit, or water damage.
CPAPman covers the round trip ground shipping for lower 48 US states. International/HI/AK customers will cover the shipping costs to/from CPAPman office in the Seattle area.
All services, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by cpapman.com and independently of the manufacturers. In case you need warranty service, please contact cpapman.com instead of the manufacturers or your local dealers.
Ozone Cleaning Devices and CPAP Machine Warranty
Machine warranty does not cover damage caused by use of ozone cleaning devices. CPAPman recommends following the manufacturer's cleaning instructions in the user manual to avoid voiding the manufacturer's warranty.
Regular Product Return Policy
You may return your unopened order within 30 days of the day the order was shipped by CPAPman.Below are the policies and requirements for returning a product to CPAPman:
- Returning Unopened and Unused Products: If the product is unopened, unused, still in its original packaging, and in resalable condition, kindly return it to us along with your invoice. We will process a refund to your credit card or PayPal account.
- Returns Processing Fee: A returns processing fee of 15% will be subtracted from the initial purchase price.
- Opened or Used Orders: We do not accept returns for opened or used orders. Please note that if you send back a used product, it will be returned to the sender.
- Product Defects: For all product defects, please get in touch with us for assistance.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any fees associated with returning items to CPAPman.com will be the customer's responsibility.
- Returns for CPAP masks will be covered by their exclusive 30-Day Guarantee Program.
CPAPman reserves the right to refuse any return abuses.
30-Day Mask Assurance Program
At CPAPman, we recognize that finding a good-fitting mask can be a process of trial and error. To support our customers, we provide a 30-day return policy for all our masks. Learn more about the specifics of our 30-Day Mask Assurance Program here.
Note: Many of our CPAP masks come with multiple cushion sizes, a packaging style referred to as a "fit pack". Choosing a fit pack affords you multiple sizing options, ensuring an optimal fit and preventing any sizing concerns.
Payment Plan Return Policy
In the event, you have changed your mind or had a change of heart, after making an order with us, you may return your order within 30 days of your order's shipping date.
Below are the policies and requirements for returning a product to CPAPman:
- If the product is unopened, unused and in the original package, ship back the item to us with your invoice. We will refund 100% to your credit card or PayPal account as long as the item is in resalable condition.
- If the product is opened but unused, please call us before you ship it back to us. We need to determine if the product is in a resalable condition. Upon our approval, it must be returned in the original packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original cost and store credit for the difference will be issued. This will be applied within 2 days of receipt of the returned package.
- If a product is used in any way, it is non returnable and non refundable.
Please note: If you send a used product back, it will be returned to sender. For all product defects please contact us.
- Shipping costs are non refundable. Any shipping fees to return the items to CPAPman.com will be the customer’s responsibility.
What happens to my installment payments?
While you’re waiting for your refund, please continue to make any monthly payments that are due. After we have received your returned item and confirmed the item’s condition is resalable, we will start the refund process.
Refund is less than balance
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower or cover your next monthly payment. Instead, you can expect fewer monthly payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
Refund is more than balance
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, you will get back the difference. CPAPman will credit your payment method within 3–10 business days.
Where is my refund?
To see the status of your refund:
- Sign in to your CPAPman account
- Navigate to 'Special Orders'
- Select your 'Order History'
Your refund will show up as an adjustment in your purchase details.
Still waiting? We can check on that refund for you. Please check with our Customer Service Team.
Note: CPAPman.com reserves the rights to refuse any return abuses.