Free shipping over $99
1 (855) 235-7626

Monday - Friday   8 am - 5 pm

Mask Return Guarantee

No Hassle Mask Return Program (Selected Masks)

At CPAPMan, you can rest easy with our 30 day mask return guarantee program. We know that purchasing a CPAP mask is one of the most stressful parts of CPAP therapy. With our return policy, you can return any qualified CPAP mask you've bought in the past 30 days, no questions asked. Whether the style, size, comfort, color or anything else was wrong, we'll accept your mask back and help you find the perfect replacement.

Your comfort is important to us. We carry masks from leading manufacturers and we will work with you to get the best fit and style for you and your facial structure. With our 30 day mask return guarantee policy, you can sleep worry free knowing that you can return or exchange the mask if you don't like it.

Please read below for the full details on our policy:

  1. Only masks with 30 Days Return Logo are eligible for return
  2. If you want to return a mask, contact our customer service department to request return authorization. They can be reached over email at [email protected] or over the phone at 855-235-7626
  3. When returning masks, please include all cushions, headgears, and accessories that came with your mask purchase
  4. Mask return cannot be processed until CPAPMan receives the mask back
  5. Customers who return a mask will be charged a 15% processing fee; the rest 85% of the original price will be store credit (reward points) for future purchases. No cash/credit card/PayPal refunds
  6. Any cutomer can only use this program once for one mask in 365 days
  7. Shipping charges for the refundable mask in the original order are not returned
  8. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges on any new mask purchase
  9. The package must be shipped back within 30 days of purchase
  10. CPAPMan will not accept masks that have been opened or worn more than thirty days after purchase
  11. CPAPMan reserves the right to refuse returns does not sell used or returned CPAP masks.