You may also like
ResMed AirSense 11 (Air11) Auto CPAP Machine
Introducing the ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP! This smart, sleek, digital machine brings CPAP therapy to a new level. The AirSense 11 AutoSet has digital support features and Care Check-In to provide coaching and therapy assistance right in your own home. The touchscreen controls have replaced the click-and-turn action of the older unit. Quick and easy making this machine incredibly user-friendly. The AirSense 11 is three machines in one with mode options of AUTO, CPAP, and AUTO for her. The AirSense 11 has a whole new look but still has the same great features like a heated humidifier, Auto Ramp, Smart Start and Stop, EPR, Climate Control, and Mask Fit. The AirSense 11 also has the options of heated and non-heated tubing; standard or cleanable water tub; standard and hypoallergenic filters, a carry bag, and a side cover if you wish to remove the water chamber. This high-tech CPAP can collect the therapy data with its cellular communication abilities allowing data to be shared with physicians via AirView.
Includes ResMed AirSense™11 AutoSet™ auto-adjusting positive airway pressure (PAP) machine with built-in HumidAir™ humidifier and enhanced digital support features designed to help with starting and adjusting to therapy. The purchase does not include a CPAP mask.
HumidAir Heated Humidifier
- Humidification is designed to provide comfortable therapy while preventing dry mouth and congestion
- Humidifier tub can be opened and cleaned in the dishwasher; cleaning instructions are provided in the device user guide
- Optional Climate Control Auto setting controls the humidifier and the ClimateLineAir™ 11 heated air tubing to deliver constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy
- Personalize your settings to find the level of humidity that’s most comfortable for you
- Replacement Air11 humidifier tubs are compatible with the HumidAir integrated humidifier built into all AirSense 11 machines.
Transform Your ResMed AirSense 11 into a Portable Travel CPAP with a Side Cover
If you're someone who travels frequently and relies on a CPAP machine for a good night's sleep, the ResMed AirSense 11 can be your perfect travel companion. With the option to remove the water chamber and replace it with a side cover, this machine becomes smaller and more portable, making it easier to pack and transport. The ResMed AirSense 11 side cover is readily available for purchase here and can be easily swapped out for the water chamber when you're on-the-go. With this simple modification, the AS11 can transform into a travel machine that provides the same comfort and quality sleep you enjoy at home, even while you're away.
- Digital Touch Screen - Quick and easy
- User-Friendly - Digital control
- Therapy Data - Cellular communication
- Personal Therapy Assistant
- Care Check In
- EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) - Reduces the pressure when you exhale.
- SmartStart - Breathe in and the machine will start automatically.
- Smart Stop - Auto turn off when the mask is removed.
- Humidification - Climate control auto setting
- Auto Ramp - Slowly eases the user into higher pressures by starting out on a low setting.
- Mask Fit - This feature allows the user to know when an air leak has occurred.
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (Optional) - Heated tubing that helps reduce CPAP side effects like rainout or dry mouth.
- Supports 4G/5G
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
How to maintain and clean your AirSense 11?
Always wash your hand before touching any part of your CPAP.
- Disposable filter - found at the back of the machine behind the flip-down door with holes. Discard and replace each month. The filter keeps the air you breathe clean and protects the machine motor from dust build-up as well.
- Tubing - hang to dry whenever you see moisture within it. Wash once a week. Soak in a clean sink of warm, soapy water. Choose a mild detergent in a scent you like. Rinse well. Hang to dry. (This applies to both heated and non-heated tubing.)
- Water chamber - Wash once a week, in a clean sink of warm, soapy water, and use a toothbrush to clean every corner. Lay to dry.
Replace your tubing every 6 months to one year for optimal and bacteria-free therapy.
Replace the water chamber every 6 months to one year for optimal and bacteria-free therapy.
To use the AirView system, it is essential that your CPAP remains plugged in and is not in Airplane mode.
Can I bring my AirSense 11 on a plane?
Yes, you can. CPAP machines are medical equipment and do not count towards an airline’s carry-on limit. The AirSense 11 is FAA approved for in-flight use. Please empty the water chamber before packing and make sure your machine is in airplane mode. Airlines have different regulations regarding in-flight CPAP use so please make sure you are familiar with your airline’s on-board CPAP use policy.
Is this a travel-friendly machine? Can I remove the humidifier?
The AirSense 11 AutoSet is a compact machine. The humidifier is built-in but you can remove the water chamber, which will make the machine even more portable. You can replace the water chamber with the ResMed AirSense 11 Side Cover.
Does the AirSense 11 ClimateLineAir heated tubing work with any ResMed machine?
The AirSense 11 ClimateLineAir heated tubing is only compatible with the ResMed AirSense 11. It is not compatible with ResMed AirSense 10 or S9 models.
MyAir is only available in the US and Canada.
Return on warranty issues only.
- ResMed AirSense 11 Auto CPAP Machine
- Built-in Heated Humidifier (Water tub)
- SlimLine or ClimateLine CPAP Tubing
- 65W Power Supply with AC Cord
- Air 11 Travel Bag
- User Manual
It only took about five minutes to set up, and every night’s sleep has been better than the last.
I have used CPAP for many years now.
Will I need a prescription? Is there any way we can skip it? I do not have one. It will not be used by any US patient.
Thanks and will look forward to your response.