You may also like
Relieve Stress with Out of Warranty Repair Service for CPAP Machines
Repair Damaged Models with OOWR
CPAPMan.com offers out-of-warranty repair services on certain models of its ResMed and Philips CPAP devices. Unfortunately, internationally issued machines are not covered.
$99.00 Deposit for Out of Warranty Repair
The initial $99 processing fee provides a full machine diagnostic, repair quote, and covers the shipping cost of sending the machine back to you. If the machine diagnosis shows your machine is repairable, there will be a labor and parts charge for the repair. Before we start to fix the machine, we will send you a quote. We will need your consent before we fix the machine. A typical CPAP repair (labor and parts) costs between $200-500, not including the processing fee.
How Long Does The Repair Take?
Usually, 3-6 weeks after we received the defective machine. (This is an estimate only).
- ResMed AirSense 10 Series
- Somnetics Transcend CPAP
- HDM Z1/Z2 Machines
How Does It Work
- Place your order for CPAP repair here
- Email us at email@example.com with the following information, make sure to put the Order Number in the subject line. You may also call us at 1-855-235-7626 to give us the information.
- Device model
- Machine serial number
- Date of purchase (if known)
- Details of issue
3. Prepare your machine to send to us, put the Order number on the box
IMPORTANT: Please only send the machine itself, DO NOT send any electrical cords, tubing, masks, SD cards, or humidifiers for the safety of our Shipping team.
4. SHIP TO:
9215 151st Ave NE Redmond, WA, 98052