Wisp Nasal Mask – Phillips Respironics
The Wisp Nasal Mask with headgear is taking CPAP comfort to the next level. This mask attaches easily to the face and is designed to be worn loosely. This means you will be more comfortable without sacrificing any of the performance of your CPAP mask. What’s more, the Wisp nasal cpap Mask does not have a forehead attachment, making it a great option for users who like to watch TV or read before falling asleep.
Multiple Frame Options
The Respironics Wisp Nasal CPAP Mask frame comes with two great frame options. Select from the clear silicone frame, or a reversible frame that has both a silky and a soft side, designed to meet the personal needs of each individual user.
Diverse cushion sizing
Say goodbye to “one size fits all” CPAP masks that never give you the perfect fit you need. The Wisp Mask allows you to choose between three cushion sizes, giving you a custom fit that will greatly enhance your comfort. The cushion itself is a lightweight, small nose piece, available in sizes small/medium, large, and extra-large. The Respironics Wisp Mask is packaged with all three cushions, allowing you to choose the best fit for you. Even if you have used a nasal pillow in the past with no success, the Wisp CPAP mask is a much more modern alternative and is worth trying.
Improved design for minimal interference
A majority of CPAP masks come with a bulky forehead support feature which obstructs your field of view and makes it difficult to get comfortable. The Wisp has no such forehead support, and instead wraps around the side of your face, sitting both above and below the ears for added support and comfort. This streamlined design means you have a clear field of vision which allows you to watch TV or read more easily without an unobstructed view, and quickly find a comfortable sleeping position to relax into. To give extra stability during the night, the Wisp mask comes with a strap that goes across the top of your head, as well as magnetic clips for the headgear.
Thanks to a lightweight flexible short tube that is easily disconnected, cleaning the Wisp Mask has never been easier. The Wisp CPAP mask comes packaged with the tube you need for quick, easy and effective cleaning.
- Enjoy unimpeded sight due to streamlined design
- Lightweight and flexible tubing enhances comfort
- Select from clear silicone or a reversible fabric frame List of Materials
- Cushion – Silicone and Polycarbonate
- Fabric frame – Nylon, Lycra, Urethane Foam · Clear Frame – Silicone and Polycarbonate
- Short Tube – Thermoplastc Polyester Elastomer
- Elbow and Swivel – Polycarbonate
User Note: The Wisp Nasal Mask is designed to give a good seal without being too tight on your face – don’t over-tighten the headgear. By wearing the mask slightly looser, you will experience increased comfort without compromising function.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Does this mask replace any current/discontinued models? Yes, the Wisp Nasal Mask replaces the Comfort Classic Mask.
2. Out of the three cushion sizes, is there a “standard” size that works for most people? Yes, the small/medium cushion size is the size used by most people. When you order the mask, this cushion comes attached and ready to use. Your mask will also come with both the petite and large cushions – just switch either of these in if you want to try it.
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- Mask Frame - Silicone or Fabric
- Cushions - Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Short Tube with Elbow and Swivel