HDM Z2 Auto Travel Cpap
The Z2 Apap machine is great for travel just like the Z1 CPAP and is even quieter then the Z1. It weighs in at only 10.3 ounces and easily fits into any travel bag. The Z2 CPAP machine includes an Auto Start and Stop Feature which allows therapy to start once you put the mask on and to stop when mask is removed. Not only is this machine light and quiet but includes a free Qtube to muffle any noise in the mask area plus you can use any mask with this machine. If you need humidification when you travel the Z2 Cpap uses the Heat Moisture Exchanger or HME which recycles heat and moisture from your exhaled air so no need to carry distilled water when you travel. The Automatic Altitude Adjustment is ideal for patients traveling through the mountains. The Z2 offers the same great integrated battery options as the Z1 where the power is limited you can add the optional PowerShell which is sold separately.
- 4-10 cm H20
- Ramp time: 15 minutes
- Ramp Start Pressure: 4cm H20
- Z-Breathe: APAP 3
- Bluetooth: On
*Z2 Software Download
- Lightweight, ultra small
- Z-Breathe comfort feature
- Auto Start/Stop - Therapy automatically starts when the device senses you have started to breathe. It will stop delivering therapy within seconds of the mask being removed from the face or when large leak is detected.
- Ramp Feature - your pressure starts at a lower setting and ramp it up to gradually to CPAP therapy.
- HME - Waterless Humidification.
- Free iOS and Android apps for sleep data - Nitelog mobile app allows you to review your data or shae it with your doctor directly from the app.
- Power Supply automatically adjusts from 100 to 240 volts. A proper plug adapter is needed for the country you are visiting.
- FAA compliant - allows the Z2 Auto travel CPAP to be used aboard a aircraft. The Z2 Bluetooth must be in the off position.
- 30 Day Free Trial
- New Quieter Motor - 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
- New Auto Start/Stop Feature on the Z2 Auto. Therapy automatically starts when mask is on and the patient takes a breath and stops when the mask is removed.