Medical Grade Tubing with Silicone Cuffs
Durable and Reliable Tubing
The Medical Grade Tubing with Silicone Cuffs by Philips Respironics will assist with humidification and also improve your overall therapy experience. This medical grade Respironics CPAP tubing is roughly 20% lighter than standard tubing so you'll enjoy less pulling and drag during sleep. This tubing boasts an impressive design, and with adequate care and maintenance can last up to 3 years! In addition, when coupled with a compatible insulation sleeve, this tubing by PR will eliminate condensation and prevent rainout.
The medical grade tubing with silicone cuffs is an extremely versatile piece of equipment - it will work with almost every CPAP, APAP and BiPAP machine on the market! Keep in mind, however, that this CPAP machine tubing tends to work better with relatively smaller, lightweight masks.
- Works with almost every CPAP, APAP and BiPAP machine on the market
- Approximately 20% lighter than standard tubing
- Light design results in less pulling and disruption
- Highly durable - will last between 1-3 years
- Works best with smaller/lightweight masks
- Improves overall therapy effectiveness
- Pure white color
- Length - 6 feet
Managing Your CPAP Tubing