PURESOM Ruby Chin Strap - Adjustable and Standard
Superbly Designed Chin Strap
The PURESOM Ruby Chin Strap by Tiara Medical Systems is an exceptionally well-crafted, expertly engineered piece of equipment which will help stabilize your mask and add comfort to your entire therapy experience. * There is the NON ADJUSTABLE and the ADJUSTABLE so please select which one you need. The Adjustable version chin strap is very easy to apply and is perfect for patients concerned about mouth breathing during sleep - this adjustable chin strap will make certain that your mouth stays closed throughout your therapy session.
The non adjustable fits snuggly
Comfortable and Easy Fitting
The PURESOM Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap comes with soft, Breathe-O-Prene material which will rest gently and comfortably against your head. What's more, this Ruby chin strap boasts a unique three point design which will further increase comfort and minimize pressure.
- Small = 23" - 25"
- Medium = 25" to 27"
- Large = 27" to 29"
- Adjustable Version adjusts at both the top of the head and base of the neck
- Three point design promotes comfort and reduces pressure
- Composed of soft and comfortable neoprene material
- Perfect for users who wish to avoid mouth breathing
- Available in standard and extra large
- Velcro straps enable easy fitting
- Minimizes mouth leaks
- Please note there is the adjustable and non adjustable version to chose from
- Open up the chinstrap, so it is flat and make sure the thin strap points towards the top of the head. The wider strap will be on the bottom.
- Pull chin cup over the chin
- Close the top strap with the Velcro, adjust as needed
- Close the wide back strap (this is sitting on the back of your neck),adjust Velcro as needed
- Your ears will sit in the ear cutouts
The design of this chinstrap may inadvertently push your jaw back as you tighten the Velcro on the back of the neck. This may exacerbate your sleep apnea. If this occurs, we recommend trying a vertical design chinstrap such as the Respironics Premium Chinstrap.
Benefits of CPAP Chinstraps
© ResMed 2021 Used with Permission.