Vyaire PURESOM Ruby Chin Strap - Adjustable and Standard
Superbly Designed Chin Strap
The PURESOM Ruby Chin Strap by Tiara Medical Systems is an exceptionally well-crafted, expertly engineered-piece of equipment that will help stabilize your mask and add comfort to your entire therapy experience. * There are the NONADJUSTABLE and the ADJUSTABLE so please select which one you need. The Adjustable version chin strap is very easy to apply and is perfect for patients concerned about mouth breathing during sleep - this adjustable chin strap will make certain that your mouth stays closed throughout your therapy session.
The nonadjustable fits snuggly
Comfortable and Easy Fitting
The PURESOM Ruby Adjustable Chin Strap comes with soft, Breathe-O-Prene material which will rest gently and comfortably against your head. What's more, this Ruby chin strap boasts a unique three-point design which will further increase comfort and minimize pressure.
- Small = 22" - 24"
- Extra large = 26" to 28"
- Adjustable Version adjusts at both the top of the head and the base of the neck
- Three-point design promotes comfort and reduces pressure
- Composed of soft and comfortable neoprene material
- Perfect for users who wish to avoid mouth breathing
- Available in standard and extra large
- Velcro straps enable easy fitting
- Minimizes mouth leaks
- Please note there is the adjustable and nonadjustable version to choose from
- Open up the chinstrap, so it is flat, and make sure the thin strap points towards the top of the head. The wider strap will be on the bottom.
- Pull the chin cup over the chin
- Close the top strap with the Velcro, adjust as needed
- Close the wide back strap (this is sitting on the back of your neck), adjust velcro as needed
- Your ears will sit in the ear cutouts
The design of this chinstrap may inadvertently push your jaw back as you tighten the velcro on the back of the neck. This may exacerbate your sleep apnea. If this occurs, we recommend trying a dual-band design chin strap such as the Knightsbridge chin strap.
Benefits of CPAP Chinstraps
© ResMed 2022 Used with Permission.