System One Performance Air Tube - 15mm
Air Tube with Less Bulk
The System One Performance Air Tube by Philips Respironics is a superbly designed, intricate piece of equipment that is both smaller and lighter than standard tubes. At 15mm in width, the System One air tube is significantly narrower (by 7mm) than more typical tubes, and as a consequence it is less bulky and more convenient for patients. The System One air tube is easy to attach and remove, and with adequate maintenance can last up to a few months.
Because it's both light in weight and highly flexible, the System One air tube is able to effectively eliminate mask drag and accommodate substantial levels of movement during sleep. In turn, this contributes to the overall effectiveness of your therapy as your seal is less likely to be compromised. What's more, the System One air tube will also prevent excessive condensation.
The System One air tube by Respironics is versatile - it is compatible with any CPAP or BiPAP machine with a 15mm connectivity port. Thus, it is compatible with machines produced by other manufacturers, including ResMed.
- Highly versatile - works with any CPAP or BiPAP which can be connected to 15mm tubing
- Lifespan - between 2-4 months (depending on maintenance)
- Roughly 20% lighter than traditional tubing
- Less bulky alternative to 22mm tubing
- Aesthetically appealing white color
- Easy attachment and removal
- Standard length of 6 feet
- Eliminates mask drag
- Travel friendly
- Highly flexible
An Introduction to Managing Your CPAP Tubing