Heated Humidifier for XT CPAP Machines
Superb Humidifier for the XT Series
The Heated Humidifier for the XT CPAP Machines by APEX Medical is a skillfully engineered, well-constructed piece of hardware which will provide continuous humidification throughout your entire therapy session. This humidifier is among the best on the market - it boasts a high capacity water chamber and is highly versatile, easy to clean and capable of delivering top results on a consistent basis. With proper maintenance, this humidifier should last a substantial period of time. This humidifier works in conjuntion with the APEX XT Sense
The water chamber for the heated humidifier has a capacity of 450 milliliters and will supply uninterrupted humidification for your entire therapy session (at minimum eight hours). What's more, if your chamber uses up all of its water, the machine will automatically detect that the chamber is empty and will shut down the humidifier before any damage is incurred as a result of overheating.
The heated humidifier for the APEX XT CPAP series includes a total of six separate adjustment levels which allow you to better customize your therapy and enjoy a more personalized experience. These adjustment levels are highly useful because they will enable users to compensate for factors such as changing weather conditions. The CPAP heated humidifier will provide relief against some of the unfortunate side effects of therapy, such as nasal congestion, irritation and dryness.
In order to maximize both the lifespan and performance of your heated humidifier it is recommended that you exercise a daily cleaning schedule. It is recommended that you clean your CPAP humidifier by hand using warm water and a mild detergent; it is possible to clean your device using a dishwasher, but doing so may have adverse consequences for the humidifier. Using distilled water is recommended because this will prevent unwanted calcium buildup.
- Versatility - Will work with all machines from the XT series by APEX Medical
- Will provide continuous humidification for entire therapy session
- Cleanable by dishwasher (though not recommended)
- Six adjustment levels enable greater customization
- Prevents nasal congestion, dryness and irritation
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- 450 milliliter chamber capacity
- Distilled water recommended
- Daily cleaning recommended
- Boosts comfort
Maximum Temperature: 158o F
- 41o F to 95o F Temperature
- 15% to 95% Relative Humidity
- 609 to 768 mmHg Atmospheric Pressure
An Introduction to XT Travel CPAP Machines by APEX Medical