Breas Z2 Auto Travel CPAP - Manual
The Z2 CPAP machine is great for travel just like the Z1 CPAP and is even quieter than the Z1. It weighs in at only 10.3 ounces and easily fits into any travel bag. The Z2 CPAP machine includes an Auto Start and Stop Feature which allows therapy to start once you put the mask on and to stop when the mask is removed. Not only is this machine light and quiet but includes a free Qtube to muffle any noise in the mask area plus you can use any mask with this machine. If you need humidification when you travel the Z2 CPAP uses the Heat Moisture Exchanger or HME which recycles heat and moisture from your exhaled air so no need to carry distilled water when you travel. The Automatic Altitude Adjustment is ideal for patients traveling through the mountains.
The Z2 offers the same great integrated battery options as the Z1 where the power is limited you can add the optional PowerShell which is sold separately.
- Auto Stop - Therapy automatically stops when the mask is removed.
- Quieter Motor - 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
- Sleep Data downloads - Downloads via USB to Windows-based DataViewer program.
- Includes Q-tube - noise reduction at the mask.
- Z-Breathe comfort feature minimizes typical pressure swings due to exhalation.
- FAA-Compliant for in-flight use with Bluetooth turned off.
- Back-lit LCD screen - displays treatment settings. Buttons on the device allow direct programming.
Download Dataviewer Software Here
Breas Z2 CPAP
- Z2 CPAP machine
- Heat Moisture Exchange Unit (HME)
- Tube Adapter
- 4-foot Slim Style Tubing
- Q-Tube in-Line Muffler Kit
- 2 x Disposable Filters
- USB Cable
- AC Power Supply
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
The Z2 is out of stock and backordered. Our website will have the most up to date information on stock. Please check back in a week. Thank you.