High Tech Battery for Your CPAP Machine
Twice the Capacity As the Old Overnight Battery
Though many CPAP users may be accustomed to plugging in their device and relying on power outlets, there's actually a means to supply your CPAP device with power on a cord free basis. The Z1/Z2 PowerShell allows you to break free of cords and provide power to your Z1/Z2 CPAP Machine for up to 8 hours with a fully charged battery. Our society is as mobile and frantically busy as ever, and the Z1/Z2 PowerShell battery for CPAP machines are ideal for patients who often camp overnight, travel, take business trips or simply desire greater freedom.
An Advanced Battery System
The Z1/Z2 PowerShell allows users to keep their CPAP devices charged without the hassle of staying connected to an outlet. To add further convenience, the Z1/Z2 PowerShell is very light in weight (battery and shuttle combine for 9.8 ounces), and it can be adjusted for intensity in order to prolong battery use. Hence, the battery can last even longer than 8 hours, though only at a lower setting (i.e. 6 cm instead of 14cm).
Z1/Z2 PowerShell Battery Module Features
- Fully charged, the PowerShell can keep your Z1/Z2 CPAP Machine charged for up to 8 hours
- Designed to avoid inconvenient cord clutter
- Battery capacity of 45 Watt Hours (Wh)
- Battery Voltage of 14.4v (Volts)
- Light weight - only 9 ounces
- Power can be adjusted for intensity (8 hours at 14cm)
HDM Z1/Z2 Travel CPAP
Please note that this item is just the power shell and battery for the Z1/Z2 machine. If you're looking for the machine, see it here.
- PowerShell battery cradle
- Extended battery and Shuttle