An important message for our customers regarding COVID-19
We wanted to take a moment to update you on our response to Covid-19, and the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
Office and Warehouse Hours
Our office is currently closed to any walk-in customers. However, orders may still be placed online, and our customer service team will be standing by from 4 a.m. to 8 p.m. PST every day to help with any questions you have. You may contact us through email, website chat or direct phone call. We have minimal staff in office, customer service team is working from home so please pardon us if there’s dog barking in the background. Our warehouse staff are following CDC guidelines and are required to wear gloves while working in shipping.
Rental service, Returns & Exchange
We are pausing rental service for CPAP machines. In addition, we have some temporary changes for our return policy. Most returns do not need to be physically returned to us. But must still need to be handled by our customer service especially for refunds or exchange.
Products & Supply
Due to the outbreak, some of our manufacturers is slowing down on their productivity. We may experience some delay for supply delivery as well as a potential disruption on supply chain. We expect more back orders in near future. With this in mind, we would like to remind our customers to purchase products that are necessity soon. Some of our products are made in China, however, all our medical equipment is sealed when manufactured so please don’t worry about contamination.
We recognize that this is a fast-moving situation and will continue to revisit these policies as required. Again, we appreciate all our customers’ patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you back to our stores as soon as we are able to host walk-in customers. Thank you for trusting CPAPMAN.
The CPAPMAN Staff
Email: [email protected]
All warranty coverages are for manufacturer defects only, except complete masks, which are covered by CPAPMan's 30 day mask return program.
- CPAP machines and humidifiers: 2 years
- CPAP masks: 30 days
- ResMed ClimateLine Tubing: 90 days
- Battery: 30 days; ResMed Batteries: 6 months
Warranty Service Process
Please contact us for a RMA number before you ship the defective item to us. We will either repair it or have a replacement for you. The manufacturer warranty does not cover misuse, physical damage to the unit or water damage.
CPAPMan covers the round trip ground shipping for lower 48 US states. International/HI/AK customers will cover the shipping costs to/from CPAPMan office in Seatle area.
All services, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction, and setup of the products, are performed solely by cpapman.com and independently of the manufacturers. In case you need warranty service, please contact cpapman.com instead of the manufacturers or your local dealers.
Regular Product Return Policy
You may return your order within 30 days of the day the order was shipped by CPAPMan. Please note CPAP, humidifiers, oxygen concentrators, battaries, and cough assist cannot be returned or exchanged.
- For unopened/unused orders: Ship the item with your invoice back to us. We will refund 100% to your credit card or PayPal.
- Note: Not including the invoice can cause the return process to be delayed. If your order didn’t come with an invoice, please write the order number on your package.
- For opened/used orders: Call us at 855-235-7626 before shipping back the item.
- A 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original order cost, and within 2 business days of our receipt of the return, we will issue store credit for the rest of the cost.
Please note shipping costs are not refundable. If the original order was made with free shipping, customers are responsible for covering return shipping costs for items getting returned.
CPAPMan reserves the right to refuse any return abuses.
Payment Plan Return Policy
In the event, you have changed your mind or had a change of heart, after making an order with us, you may return your order within 30 days of your order's shipping date.
Below are the policies and requirements for returning a product to CPAPman:
- If the product is unopened, unused and in the original package, ship back the item to us with your invoice. We will refund 100% to your credit card or PayPal account as long as the item is in resaleable condition.
- If the product is opened but unused, please call us before you ship it back to us. We need to determine if the product is in a resalable condition. Upon our approval, it must be returned in the original packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the original cost and store credit for the difference will be issued. This will be applied within 2 days of receipt of the returned package.
- If a product is used in any way, it is non returnable and non refundable.
Please note: If you send a used product back, it will be returned to sender. For all product defects please contact us.
- Shipping costs are non refundable. Any shipping fees to return the items to Respshop.com will be the customer’s responsibility.
Please Note: CPAP machines, Humidifiers, Oxygen Concentrators, Cough Assists, Nebulizers, Batteries, and open box items cannot be returned or exchanged. These items are final sale.
What happens to my installment payments?
While you’re waiting for your refund, please continue to make any monthly payments that are due. After we have received your returned item and confirmed the item’s condition is resalable, we will start the refund process.
Refund is less than balance
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower or cover your next monthly payment. Instead, you can expect fewer monthly payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
Refund is more than balance
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, you will get back the difference. CPAPman will credit your payment method within 3–10 business days.
Where is my refund?
To see the status of your refund:
- Sign in to your CPAPman account
- Navigate to 'Special Orders'
- Select your 'Order History'
Your refund will show up as an adjustment in your purchase details.
Don’t see it? Your refund will show up within 3–10 business days.
Still waiting? We can check on that refund for you. Please check with our Customer Service
Note: CPAPman.com reserves the rights to refuse any return abuses.