Two words: Comfortable Cannula
Designed to meet your oxygen needs, these pliable plastic nasal cannulas are curved and comfortable making it fit tremendously well. You'll do away with nasal irritation, abrasions to your skin and ulcers that are caused by pressure. Better yet, you'll never wake up with sore inflamed nostrils.
With the tube being narrow, it is practically invisible when being worn. It is also colorless allowing it blend it without being noticeable to the person wearing it. Having Flexibility allows for proper adjustment to right comfort level. Coming measured at seven feet in length, the Nasal Cannula gives you the freedom to move freely during the night. The length of the tube is also beneficial during day time activities therefore mobility is important during those daily tasks.
- Latex Free-Perfect choice for those suffering from latex allergy. Also a bonus if you are sensitive to the smell of latex.
- Recommended flow rate is 1 - 6 L/min
How to insert the Nasal Cannula
- The cannula has two small prongs. Insert into the nostril, with the curved prongs pointing downwards towards the nostrils.
- Lift the tubes so that they sit on either side of the nose and carefully fit them over your ears.
- Adjust the slider up under the chin to prevent discomfort to the face.
- Also, be sure that the tube rests high on the cheekbones.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.