Transcend Micro Auto CPAP AirMist HME Kit
The AirMist HME Kit is waterless humidification that adds comfort to your Transcend Micro Travel CPAP. The AirMist is designed to provide comfortable and effective humidification without water.
Periodically clean your HME kit once a week. Replace every 3 months. For more cleaning instructions, please read the User Manual
- Remove the HME cartridge from the foil package. Handle by the plastic shroud, not the foam core.
- Unscrew the HME adapter bottom from the HME adapter top and place the HME cartridge inside the HME adapter bottom.
- Place the HME adapter top onto the HME adapter bottom and gently turn the top until the adapter compresses together on the HME cartridge.
- Securely attach the HME adapter bottom to your hose.
- Securely attach the HME adapter top to your mask.
NOTE: HME Cartridge must be removed prior to cleaning the HME Adapter. The HME cartridge cannot be cleaned; discard after 3-7 days of use.
The AirMist HME Kit works with either the Micro Standard 6 ft tube or the Mirco AirFlex 6 ft tube
The AirMist HME Kit will not work with any masks that have their own attached tube. (Nuance, P10, Brevida, Swift FX, N20, Wisp, Evora, and Eson)
1 AirMist housing