PHILIPS RESPIRONICS SIMPLYGO MINI PORTABLE CONCENTRATOR
The SimplyGo Mini Oxygen Concentrator is the newest, smallest, and lightest member of the Right Fit portfolio of oxygen products from Philips Respironics. This SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator is designed and rigorously tested to be reliable and durable in real-world environments, undergoing the same testing regimen as its counterpart, the proven SimplyGo POC.
Small yet Powerful
A newly developed smallest and lightest SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) that delivers more oxygen than its competitor almost twice its weight. The mini oxygen concentrator is designed for active users demand on a POC, with true reliability, ruggedness and attractive features.
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrator has undergone a testing regimen which was subjected to certifiable conditions including effects, vibrations, and temperatures to convey reliable performance day in and day out. Oxygen is the second most abundant component in the world's climate which encourages human and creatures. Oxygen likewise encourages ignition, in spite of the fact that oxygen itself is a protected gas and non-combustible. At the point when in an inflammable area or smoky environment, our ultimate SimplyGo Mini Portable Oxygen Concentrators provide the user with a level of opportunity in portability that may not generally be conceivable by supplying oxygen enriched air directly to the respiratory system.
- Attractive and sleek design
- Easy-to-remove external battery
- Light weight – 5.0lbs / With extended Battery is 6 lbs
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screen
- Strong, comfortable carrying case
- Distills air consistently from the environment
- Expunge nitrogen to convey oxygen-rich air
- Provides cleaned oxygen by means of nasal cannula
- Powered by rechargeable battery or any AC or DC force source.
- Avoid any open blazes in the vicinity of oxygen utilization. This would incorporate matches, cigarette lighters, candles or smoking in any structure. On the off chance that anybody wishes to smoke while you are utilizing a Portable Oxygen Concentrator, benevolent demand that they venture outside or out of scope of you and the unit.
- Exercise alert around different wellsprings of warmth, for example, compact electric or gas radiators, and additionally broilers and stoves. Keep no less than five feet between such wellsprings of warmth and POC oxygen sources.
- Avoid utilizing petroleum based moisturizers or creams but instead utilization water-based items.
- Strictly follow the safety and security directions provided on it.
- Always counsel our group of exceedingly expert doctor and health care provider to build up an arrangement that you are alright with or on regions you are not cleared.
- Color Touch Screen LCD
- Powers 4.5 hours on setting 2 and with extended battery 9 hours on setting 2
- Flow Settings & Nominal Pulse Volumes at 20 BPM
Pulse Dose Flow Settings 1 to 5
Setting 1 = 11ml NPV with 220 ml/min maximum output
Setting 2 = 22ml NPV with 440 ml/min maximum output
Setting 3 = 33ml NPV with 660 ml/min maximum output
Setting 4 = 44ml NPV with 880 ml/min maximum output
Setting 5 = 50ml NPV with 1000 ml/min maximum output
TIPS ON SAFETY PREVENTION
- Never utilize a Portable Oxygen Concentrator when the contraption itself is in the storage compartment of your auto.
- Start the auto before turning on the unit or charging it.
- Do not leave the SimplyGo Mini device in a vehicle but rather bring the unit with you.
- If the unit has been in cold or an icy domain, permit it to warm up before utilization.
- Do not permit bays or outlets of the unit to be obstructed whenever. Utilize just a maker's or producer affirmed carrying case when traveling.
Note: The Respironics SimplyGo Mini POC is now FAA approved.
- Oxygen Concentration At least 87% at all settings (Maximum of 96%)
- Outlet Pressure 20 psig
- Sound Levels 43 dBA typical at Setting 2
- 46 dBA typical at setting 5
- Altitude Up to 10,000 Feet
- 9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 Inches with Standard Battery
- 10.2 x 8.3 x 2.6 Inches with Extended Battery
- Weight 5 Lbs with Standard Battery
- 6 Lbs with Extended Battery
- Interface Touch Screen LCD
- Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output 19 VDC, 6.3 A max
- Consumption 120 W while charging
- Input 12 - 16 VDC
- Output 19 +/- 5% VDC, 6.3 A
- Chemistry Lithium Ion 14.4 VDC (nominal)
- Options Standard & Extended (equal to two standard)
- Dimensions Standard = 7.9 x 3.6 x 1.0 Inches
- Extended = 7.9 x 3.6 x 1.9 Inches
- Weight (Standard Battery) = 1.1 Lbs
- Weight (Extended Battery) = 2.1 Lbs
- Run Time Standard = Average 4.5 Hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM
- Extended = Average 9.0 Hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM
- Filters =
- External: None Required
- Internal: Bacterial filter designed to last the life of the concentrator
- FAA Approved
- Recharge Time = 4-8 hours per battery
- Setting 1 = 4.5 hrs. Standard; 9.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 2 = 3.5 hrs. Standard; 7.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 3 = 2.5 hrs. Standard; 5.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 4 = 2.0 hrs. Standard; 4.0 hrs. Extended
- Setting 5 = 1.5 hrs. Standard; 3.0 hrs. Extended
Return on warranty issues only.
|HCPCS Code||E1390 E1392|
|DC Power||12 to 16 Volts DC|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 10,000 Feet|
|Power Consumption||120 W while charging|
|Weight (Device with Power Supply)||5 lbs with Standard battery; 6 lbs with Extended battery|
|Dimensions||9.4 x 8.3 x 3.6 inches with Standard Battery|
|Weight||4 lbs w/o battery|
|Noise Level||43 dBA at Setting 2, 46 dBA at Setting 5|
|AC Power||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A|
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- SimplyGo Mini portable oxygen concentrator
- 8-cell standard or 16-cell extended rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- DC and AC power cords
- Accessory bag
- User manual
- Carry Case
No customer reviews for now. Be the first to share your thoughts with other customers.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.