If you need a replacement SD data card for a ResMed, Respironics or DeVilbiss CPAP or bi-level machine, this data card from Philips Respironics, model 1063859, is compatible with many models.
Important Tip: This SD card is used to store sleep therapy data in CPAP and bi-level machines for monitoring purposes by the patient and health care professional during therapy.
Compatible CPAP and Bi-level Machines:
- Respironics PR System One REMstar Plus, PR System One REMstar Pro, PR System One REMstar Auto, PR System One BiPAP Pro, PR System One BiPAP Auto, PR System One BiPAP ST, PR System One REMstar SE CPAP
- ResMed S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 Escape Auto, S9 AutoSet, S9 AutoSet For Her, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP Auto
- DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard, IntelliPAP Standard, IntelliPAP BiLevel
Compatible with the following CPAP machines:
- Respironics System One 50 and 60 Series
- System One REMstar Plus
- System One REMstar Pro
- System One REMstar Auto
- System One REMstar SE
- System One BiPAP Pro
- System One BiPAP Auto
- System One BiPAP ST
- Respironics DreamStation CPAP/Auto CPAP/BiPAP
Note: Repironics re-branded their SD card from Lexar to Micron with the same storage capacity of 2GB. It has been formatted to use with Respironics CPAP devices.
|Capacity||> One Year|
|Dimensions||1.2 x 0.9 x 0.1 inches|
|Warranty||30-Day Manufacturer's Limited Warranty|