90-Watt External Power Supply
Depending on which ResMed Air10 machine you have, there are two models available.
- Item 37344: For ResMed AirStart & AirSense 10 CPAP Machines
- Works for Manual & Auto CPAPs in the AirSense 10 Family
- Item 37344: For AirCurve ST-A BiPAP & PRS II Power Supply
It is important to note that these are AC Power Cords and that they are meant as replacements. If you are purchasing and AirSense 10 or and AirCurve ST-A there will be a power cord supplied as part of your order.
Item Number 37344
This item was designed for use with the AirCurve ST-A BiPAP models. You can tell if you have this model as the front of it is usually silver. It can also be used to charge the RPS II power supply battery. This power cord is the exact same that came with the original machine. As it is a 90-watt power supply it is able to supply power to both the machine as well as the humidifier.
Item Number 37474
This item was designed for ResMed’s AirStart and AirSense 10 CPAP machines. It is a lighter cord than the original that came with the machines. This makes it much easier to travel with. We even recommend keeping two on hand: One to stay at home on your nightstand and the other to be kept in your travel case at all times. This avoids the chance that you forget any essential equipment when you get away for the weekend.
This cord includes the 90W External Power Supply cord (Your choice of model 37474 or 37344) and an AC Power Cord. These cords can be disconnected for easy storage.
- Compatible with the Air10 Devices by ResMed
- AirCurve ST-A 37344
- AirSense 10/ AirStart 10 37474
- External Power Supply
- AC Cord
|Dimensions||5 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1 1/4 inches|
|AC Power||90W Power Supply Input Range: 100 - 240V, 50 - 60Hz, 1.0 - 1.5A, Class II|
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- 90W Power Supply
- Model 37344 for use with AirCurve ST-A, RPS II and Lumis
- Modle 37474 for use with AriStart, AirSense 10, AirCurve 10
- 6 ft AC Power Cord (7A, 125V)