PAPTIZER UVC LED Smart CPAP Sanitizer - Ozone Free
PAPTIZER UVC LED Smart Sanitizer by LiViliti is the first portable ozone-free sanitizer and features the integration of UV-C LED, heat, and circulated air. It is a great option to consider for disinfecting your CPAP Equipment and Supplies and keeping your household items sterile. The LiViliti PAPTIZER Smart CPAP Sanitizer uses 40 individual UV-C lights coming from 5 sides to sterilize anything that fits inside the Sanitizer in just 3 minutes with 3 sterilization modes available.
Key Features and Benefits
- No Ozone or Mercury
- Largest internal capacity on the market
- 5-sided multi-directional medical-grade sanitization for anything that fits inside
- Fully sterilize your items (kill 99.99% of bacterial, germs, and viruses) in just 3 minutes
- 40 LEDs - most LEDs of any UVC Sanitizer on the market
- Safe storage and constant temperature control
- Reduces odor with UVC waves
- No Filters or costly adapters required
How to Use
- Plug the power adapter into the PAPTIZER located on the back of the unit at the base and plug the other end into the wall outlet
- Open the lid by pressing the open button on the front of the PAPTIZER, and place the stainless steel rack inside
- Then place your item that needs to be sanitized on top of the rack (adjust the rack if the item does not fit inside)
- Close the lid and press the ON/OFF button to power up the sanitizer
- Choose the Sterilization Modes, and the unit will double beep once the cycle is complete
NOTE: DO NOT USE AUTO MODE FOR ELECTRONIC DEVICES WITH BATTERIES
NO WASHING & SOAKING
*To sanitize an item using UVC light, it's necessary for the light to come into contact with the item's surface. The light can't penetrate through the interior of a tubing.
3 Sterilization Modes
- Fast Sterilization: After the 3-min sterilization, the item is ready to use without any chemicals or product downtime.
- Sterilize, Deodorize, and Sterile Storage: 2-step cycle
- 3-min sterilization and deodorizing first
- Then proceeds to Sterile Storage where the unit will run low-light UVC LEDs keeping the item sterile for up to 24 hours and ready to use
- Sterilize, Deodorize, Smart Dry, and Sterile Storage: 3-step cycle
- 3-min sterilization and deodorizing first
- Initial 60-min smart drying cycle with an internal fan and maintaining an inside temperature of 86 to 95 degrees
- A sensor will take a reading based on several internal values, and then run another 30-min, 60-min, or 90-min smart drying cycle until it's completed
- Finally proceeds to Sterile Storage where the unit will run low-light UVC LEDs keeping the item sterile for up to 24 hours and ready to use
Note: Please check additional details in the user manual
|Dimensions||9.45"x7.68"x4.72" (Inner)/ 11.89"x10.59"x6.06" (Outer)|
|Net Weight||4.29 lbs|
|UVC LED Quantity||40 pieces|
|UVC LED Lifespan||10,000 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||32F to 104F|
|Humidity||5% to about 95%|
|Power Specifications||Type-C USB, 27W|
Is there an alert to inform me when my product is clean?
Yes, you will see a LED countdown timer along with a double beep when the product is clean.
Can I use my phone in the PAPTIZER?
Yes, any electronics fitting inside the PAPTIZER can be used for sterilization.
What warranty does the Liviliti Paptizer offer?
2-year warranty with LED life of 10,000 hours
How do I register my product warranty?
Visit this page for warranty registration of your product. You will need the serial number located on your unit for registration.
Is your product mercury free?
Yes, since the Liviliti Paptizer uses LEDs instead of traditional bulbs the unit is mercury and ozone free.
Can I stop washing my equipment if I use a sanitizer?
No. Continue to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning your product. Sanitizers do not remove dead skin, oil, makeup, or other organic materials.
If I wash my equipment does it have to be completely dry before sanitizing?
It is recommended for the greatest results for the equipment to be dry.
How exactly does the UV-C light kill germs?
When you expose a microorganism to UVC lamps, the light will penetrate through the germ cell wall and alter or disrupt the germ cell's DNA. When this process occurs the germ cell's growth stops reproduction, stopping its ability to spread.
LiViliti PAPTIZER Smart CPAP Sanitizer
Stainless Steel Rack
SGS Test Reports
yes you can put your tubing inside to sanitize. However, the UV light will only sanitize what it touches so it won't be able to sanitize the inside of the tubing. If you are concerned about the inside of the tubing, we recommend the Liviliti Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP Tubing. It is designed to be antimicrobial up to 99.99%