5 Tips for Getting Through the Holidays with Sleep Apnea
Published on Wednesday 08 February, 2023
- Stick to a sleep routine: Try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule, even on holidays.
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine: These substances can worsen sleep apnea symptoms, so it's best to avoid them.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight is a risk factor for sleep apnea, so try to eat well and exercise during the holidays.
- Use your CPAP machine: If you have sleep apnea, make sure to use your CPAP machine regularly, even on holidays.
- Seek support from loved ones: Let friends and family know about your condition and ask for their support in helping you manage it during the holidays.