Swift FX Bella for Her Nasal Pillow with Loops Complete Set
Overview of the Swift FX for Her
Highly rated, exceptionally comfortable piece of equipment capable of delivering effective and reliable CPAP therapy. The success of the Swift FX ResMed Masks for Her is due in large part to the high quality of its constituent parts. In particular, the Swift FX for Her features nasal pillows and loops which are very well designed and help to make the mask functional.
Potential discomfort arising from nasal pillows is one of the most common concerns of patients. Providing maximum comfort, the nasal pillows are dual walled and fit gently below the nares. The pillows are flexible and contribute to a stable and durable seal.
Perhaps the most intriguing piece of the for Her system is the pair of loops which act as an alternative to traditional headgear. Instead of attaching to the top or back of the head, the loops fit around the ears gently and provide a comfortable experience for users. When properly fitted, the loops require minimal adjustment and permit a wide variety of hairstyles. These lightweight and easy fitting loops are an attractive option for those who don't wish to use regular headgear.
Mask Material List :
Nasal Pillow: Silicone Elastomer
Headgear: Silicone Elastomer, Nylon/Spandex Polyurethane
Headgear Soft Sleave: Nylon / Elastane
Elbow Swivel: Polycarbonate
Short Tube: Thermoplastic Polyester Elsatomer (TPE)
Soft Wraps: Nylon /Lycra
ResMed Swift FX Bella Nasal Pillows CPAP Mask for Her Features
- Dual-walled pillow design reduced discomfort and increases therapy effectiveness
- Comes with extra small, small and medium pillow sizes to accommodate a variety of patients
- Loops fit gently and require minimal adjustment
- Convenient alternative to traditional headgear
- Seal withstands movement during sleep
- Loops fit around your ear comfortably
- Loops permit a variety of hairstyles
- Lightweight and comfortable
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- Mask Frame with Pillow Small #61511
- Pillows Extra Small #61520 and Medium #61522
- Short Tube #61528
- Headgear #61580
- Loops #61581
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.