You may also like
Oracle 452 Oral CPAP Mask
Innovative Oral CPAP Mask
The Oracle 452 Oral CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel is an innovative piece of hardware that functions as a viable alternative to traditional nasal CPAP masks. The Oracle 452 is ideal for mouth breathers and those with chronic nasal obstruction because it fits over your mouth alone. The Oracle 452 is very easy and convenient to wear: minimal contact points prevent blemishes and marks, and the absence of a forehead pad adds comfort and creates an entirely open field of vision. What's more, the Oracle 452 CPAP mask can even be worn without headgear!
The SoftSeal Mouthpiece on this Oracle CPAP mask is silicone based and intended to be placed comfortably inside your mouth. The SoftSeal will help to eliminate abrasions and contact points; moreover, together with the SnapFlap Cover, the SoftSeal will also assist in maximizing the effectiveness of your seal. The SoftSeal piece on this Oracle CPAP mask is very easy to wear and will work with most dentures.
Although it's an oral mask, the Oracle 452 is by no means louder or noisier than its nasal mask counterparts. The Oracle 452 oral mask for CPAP machines comes with a filter designed specifically to prevent noise, and exhalation holes located on the elbow of the mask direct air away from you and your bed partner.
Rotating Adjustment Dial
The Rotating Adjustment Dial developed by F & P is a clever solution to the ever-present issue of creating a proper fit for your Oracle oral mask. The dial can be rotated so that you can either tighten or loosen the fit between the headgear and mouthpiece according to your preference. To adjust, simply slide your fingers up and down the dial.
Optional Single Strap Headgear
The Oracle CPAP mask includes a special single-strap headgear for those who prefer to add an extra layer of support and stability. The strap for the Oracle 452 headgear is wrapped around your neck near your chin and is therefore able to provide support without blocking your vision or causing any discomfort whatsoever.
- Accommodates mouth breathers and those with chronic nasal obstruction
- Comes in standard size (product no. HC452A)
- FlexiTube tubing can rotate 360 degrees
- Optional nasal plugs included (3 sizes)
- Can be worn without headgear
- No forehead support pad
- Rotating Adjustment Dial
- Minimal contact points
- SoftSeal mouthpiece
- Open line of sight
- Latex Free
- Complete mask with Headgear and Nasal Plugs
- Silicone Soft seal Mouthpiece included (S, L)
- User Fitting Guide
Thank you for your review! Luckily we do have a mask assurance policy so please give us a call.
Using it does not make you feel like your suffocating or that your head is going to inflate.
I would not be using CPAP if it was not for this mask.
1. Does this mean that there is nothing that goes in or up under one's nose?
2. Lately, I find I am getting dry-mouth. Will using this exacerbate or eliminate dry-mouth when using the BiPAP
2) If you are already using a full face mask this will not likely have an effect on dry mouth. You should consider manually increasing the humidity level on your device.