Adjustment Arm Bars for the Transcend CPAP Therapy System
Replacement Adjustment Arm Bar
The Adjustment Arm Bars for the Transcend CPAP Therapy System manufactured by Somnetics is a high quality replacement piece designed to generate additional stability and comfort for sleep apnea patients. The top of this device will press gently against your forehead and won't create unsightly and undesirable blemishes or markings; the arm bars will softly clamp and prevent your mask from wiggling around during therapy. The arm bars are very easy to attach and adjust so you'll be able to achieve an optimal fit in a speedy fashion.
The replacement adjustment arm bar is designed to be used with the Transcend H9M on-head kit for waterless humidification and the Transcend H6B bedside kit with waterless humidification. Both of these kits are intended to be used with the Transcend II therapy machine.
- Can be paired with H9M on-head kit or H6B bedside kit for waterless humidification
- Compatible with the Transcend II Sleep Therapy Machine
- Comes in small, medium and large
- Excellent replacement item
- Provides additional stability
- This product comes with 3 bars in one package, Small (103148), Medium (103149), Large (103150)
Survey of the Transcend CPAP Therapy Systems
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.