Vivo 30 BiPAP Machine
High Quality Non-Invasive BiPAP Machine
The Vivo 30 BiPAP Machine by Breas is a unique, sleek designed sleep apnea device capable of delivering exceptional results for patients. The Breas Vivo 30 comes stocked with a host of desirable features, including eSync Trigger technology, PC storage software, an integrated humidification system and others as well. If you're looking for effective, reliable and comfortable therapy, choose the Breas Vivo 30 portable BiPap machine!
eSync Trigger Technology
Though there's usually a strong underlying similarity between them, every breath taken by patients during therapy will be somewhat unique and distinguishable from other breaths. With eSync Trigger technology your breathing behavior will be analyzed on a breath by breath basis and you'll be able to make pressure adjustments to ensure optimal pressure levels and maximum comfort.
The humidification system is used to improve comfort and prevent certain negative consequences of BiPAP therapy - namely, nasal irritation, congestion, dryness and sore throat. The humidification system will monitor the surrounding temperature and humidity levels and maintain appropriate humidity throughout the course of therapy.
Improved Data Analysis
In order to maximize the effectiveness of your therapy over a long time period, it is critical that patients carefully store, analyze and share their vital therapy information. The Vivo 30 portable BiPap machine allows you to store, upload and easily share your therapy information with its PC software program. With the PC software program you'll be able to upload your data to a PC computer and then transfer it to your healthcare provider with ease. Check out our Breas Vivo 40 BiPap
- eSync Trigger Technology – Each breath is analyzed for optimal pressure delivery for greater comfort
- Integrated Humidification – Portable and compact; reduces common CPAP irritations
- PC Software – Monitors and improves compliance; information uploads to your computer
- User-Friendly Interface – Easy to navigate; includes alarm clock for reduced table clutter
- Ramp Feature – Pressure starts at lower levels and gently increases over time to prescribed pressure
- Quiet Performance – Operates at less than 30 decibels
Important Tip: Always use distilled water for humidifier. This will prevent calcium buildup in the water chamber to minimize damage and reduce chamber replacement costs. Empty water every morning and refill with fresh water for peak performance.