The Transcend Auto 365 Travel CPAP Machine by Somnetics
The Transcend 365 Auto Travel CPAP machine has injected much needed excitement into the Travel CPAP Market. Introducing the long awaited newest iteration of the Trascend MiniCPAP, this is the newest generation CPAP offered by Somnetics, since making their presence known several years ago. By taking notes from their customer base, they took to the drawing board and have done what others haven't; and that is to provide a market changing product that is unique will change how CPAP users ultimately view travel CPAP machines.
Being an industry first, Somenetics Transcend 365 MiniCPAP brings to the CPAP world the patented CFV(Capillary Force Vaporizer) technology. Think of it as a "smart humidifier" system which is quick to deliver air that is humidified directly to you upon inhaltion so your therapy remains comfortable and consistent when you are needing it the most. Unlike most humidification systems on the market that are constant and use a fair amount of water rapidly, the Transcend 365 uses about half the amount of water and even less energy to deliver. What really stands out about this technology is that you can simultaneously use both the optional P10 lithium-ion-battery and water based humidifier without having to choose one or the other making this the first of it's own kind in the CPAP market.
- Lightweight and compact automatic travel CPAP machine
- Innovative data management
- EZEX-Breathe pressure relief
- Altitude adjustment and leak compensation to 8,000ft
- Ramp feature for delayed onset of CPAP pressure
- Quiet operation DBA / quieter than a ceiling fan
- Optional integrated battery available
- Ramp: 15 minutes
- Ramp start pressure: 4 cm H2O
- EZEX: Off
- APAP range: 4 – 10 cm H2O
- Auto Mode: On
The Transcend 365 MiniCPAP machine complies with the RTCA/DO-160, Section 21, Category M and can be considered FAA compliant and able to be sued aboard an aircraft without further testing.
Quick start Guide
To start your therapy, press down the Center button. Press the Down button to begin ramp.
- The Center button is used to 'Select', 'Save Settings' and begin CPAP therapy.
- The Down button takes you to the Humidifier section from the Home Screen. The Down button is used to toggle to various selections and also activates Ramp once the CPAP is delivering therapy.
- The Right button takes you to the Last Session Report section. It is also used to toggle to various selections.
- The Left button navigates you to your Compliance Report. It also acts as the 'Back' button while navigating through screens and will take you to the Home Screen
- The Up button brings you to the Settings screen from the Home Screen. It is also used to toggle to various selections.
|Data Viewing||Events and Time of use/ AHI & Leak Detection|
|Operating Altitude||0-8000 feet (Automatically adjusted)|
|Pressure Range||4-20 cm H20|
|Starting Ramp Pressure||4 to therapy pressure; user adjustable. Default settings 4-10cm H2O, Ramp 15 min.|
|Maximum Pressure||20 cm H20|
|Power Consumption||20-35 W|
|Device Language||English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Nederlands, Deutsche|
|Ramp||0-45 min + 25% time variance|
|Dimensions||7.8 in x 3.8 in x 4.5 in (19.9 cm x 9.7 cm x 11.5 cm)|
|Weight||1.72 lbs (27.161 oz)|
|Noise Level||30 dB|
|Warranty||2 Years miniCPAP; 6 months for water chamber and heating element|
|Data Storage||30-day machine memory|
|AC Power||100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz|
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- Transcend 365 mini Auto CPAP
- AC Power Supply
- Standard 22 mm Tubing
- USB Cord
- Travel Bag with compartments
- Quick Start Guide