F&P AirSpiral Tube and Chamber Kit
This is a replacement tube and chamber kit for myAirvo2 Humidified High Flow System. Please use distilled water for the water chamber.
The heating spiral contains heater wire to warm the breathing gas inside the tube. The insulating spiral uses a bubble of warmed air around the breathing gas to shield it from the outside environment. Like a double-paned window, the inside and outside surfaces of the tube are physically separated, to reduce cooling and helps maximize the level of humidity remaining in the gas all the way to the patient.
- Dual-float mechanism for added safety to prevent the chamber overfilling
- Automatically refills
- Consistent compressible volume allows for consistent delivery of the prescribed waveform
AirSpiral Heated Tube Features
- Connects with both Optiflow™ & Optiflow™ Junior interfaces
- No external probes, cables, or adaptors required
- Comes with molded clips to attach tubing to clothes or bedding to assist with tube placement
- 6 feet long
- Integrated temperature sensor
Note: AirSpiral Tubing should be cleaned regularly following the cleaning and maintenance instructions in your myAIRVO 2 User Manual. IT SHOULD NOT BE SOAKED, WASHED OR STERILIZED. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
1 x Humidify Chamber
1 x AirSpiral Heated Tube
No customer reviews for now. Be the first to share your thoughts with other customers.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.