Clear away lung secretions from the lungs comfortably and easily with the Philips Respironics CoughAssist T70. This easy-to-use device gradually applies positive air pressure into the airway and then rapidly shifts to negative air pressure. This results in a high expiratory flow that simulates a deep, natural cough. The CoughAssist T70 (model 1098160) clears tracheobronchial secretions without requiring a suction catheter in the airway. The device also provides complete monitoring for patients and their caregivers to aid in treatment.
CoughAssist T70 Features
- Non-Invasive Air Delivery for Less Risk and Greater Comfort – Air is delivered through face mask, mouthpiece or endotracheal or tracheotomy tube (with an adapter).
- DirectView Software for Clinical Reporting and Evaluation – Monitors peak cough flow, tidal volume and oxygen saturation for more effective therapy. Gives cough waveform data, short-term trends and usage patterns.
- Carrying Bag for Portability and Convenience – Can be carried on shoulder or secured to an electric wheelchair. Has space for additional battery, circuit and accessories.
- User-Friendly Interface – Push button controls and digital display; can set inhale and exhale pressures; manual and automatic modes.
- Various Power Options – AC, DC and detachable lithium-ion battery for greater flexibility; up to 4 treatments per charge.
- Cough-Trak Automatic Sensitivity – Triggering feature synchronizes device with user’s breathing pattern to enhance breath delivery and provide a more natural, comfortable treatment.
- Lightweight and Compact – Easy to transport; weight less than 9 pounds.
- Easy to Maneuver – Rolling stand holds CoughAssist or CoughAssist/Trilogy combo.
- Oximetry Accessory – Monitors oxygen saturation levels before and after treatment.
- Foot Pedal Accessory – Hands-free operation.