Ultra Mirage and Mirage II Full Face Mask Cushion Replacement
The Cushion for the Ultra Mirage and Mirage Series II Full Face Mask is a quality replacement item which is composed of high quality material and will consistently generate an effective seal and yield impressive results. This cushion is very easy to install and remove and will not leave pressure marks on your face following use. Patients should get in the habit of regularly changing their cushion (roughly every two weeks) in order to ensure maximal hygiene during therapy.
The cushion replacement for the Ultra Mirage and Mirage Series II features a double layered design which is intended to produce a secure and comfortable fit. The outer layer of the cushion creates a solid and effective seal, while the inner membrane lays gently against your face and produces considerable comfort. This cushion is made of silicone and will not lead to unsightly blemishes, marks or blotches.
Compatibility and Sizing Information
This cushion is available in a total of six different size variations - it comes in small shallow, small standard, medium shallow, medium standard, large shallow and finally, large standard. Each cushion size will only work with a mask frame of equivalent size (so small cushions must be paired with small masks, etc.). The shallow version will work better for those who have smaller nasal bridges. This cushion is compatibility with the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask and the Mirage Series II Full Face Mask by ResMed; it will not function with other masks.
- Available in six sizes/variations - small shallow, small standard, medium shallow, medium standard, large shallow and large standard
- Compatible with the Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask and the Mirage Series II Full Face Mask
- Cushion size and mask size must correspond to work properly
- Requires frequent replacement (roughly every 2 weeks)
- Will not work with the Quattro mask series
- Cushion is composed of silicone elastomer
- Shallow version fits smaller nose bridges
- Prevents marks or blotches
- Easy to install and remove
- Dual layered
A General Introduction to Sleep-Disordered Breathing