Heated Tubing Kit with Power Supply
Top Quality Tubing Kit
The CPAP Heated Tubing Kit with Power Supply by DeVilbiss is a skillfully crafted item which will contribute significantly to your therapy experience by preventing rainout and reducing condensation. It is not uncommon during CPAP therapy for the internal tubing temperature to drop down to room level; if this happens the quality of your therapy becomes compromised as water buildup and condensation are likely to develop. This heated tubing by DeVilbiss uses a special copper wire within the walls of the tube to provide heat and reduce condensation. What's more, this heated tubing has high compatibility - it will work with any CPAP (or BiPAP) machine which accepts standard tubing.
This heated tubing kit and portable power supply for CPAP includes a handy power supply unit which will assist with keeping your machine charged and ready to operate. Conveniently, this power supply unit has a voltage range of 110V - 220V so it is compatible with a wide range of devices; it is also travel friendly and can be used in international settings.
- Wide compatibility - works with any device which accepts standard tubing
- Utilizes internal copper wires to prevent condensation and supply heat
- Excellent option for preventing rainout and reducing condensation
- Allows for greater therapy customization
- Length - 71.25 inches including the cuffs
- Comes with Hybernite power supply
- Power supply 110V - 220V
- Hose diameter - 19mm
General Introduction to CPAP Therapy by DeVilbiss