ResMed Power Station II with S9 DC Cable
Overview of the RPS II and S9 DC Cable
The ResMed Power Station (RPS) II with S9 DC Cable manufactured by ResMed provides sleep apnea patients with a greater amount of mobility as they'll be able to power their machine without a traditional electrical outlet. With the RPS II and DC cable, patients can charge their machine and operate it while they're on the go. This item is lightweight and very easy to carry and transport; it is permitted on airplanes so it's perfect for the traveling businessperson or frequent vacationer. Versatile, well-designed and user friendly, the RPS II will enhance your therapy experience by a substantial degree.
High Quality Battery
The battery for the RPS II system is a high quality lithium-ion battery which is both efficient and simple to use. What's more, at just under 2 pounds, the battery is highly portable and won't become a burden when you're traveling. The battery is capable of charging your machine is approximately 4 hours; after charging you'll be able to enjoy a full therapy session uncomplicated by power issues. Importantly, the battery for the RPS II system includes both audible and visual indicators which will alert you when your device needs to be recharged.
The RPS II and DC cable will work with all S9 machines, including the S9 Escape Auto, the S9 AutoSet, the S9 VPAP and so forth. The RPS II and DC cable will also work with an assortment of models from the S8 series as well.
* Does not include power cord
- Compatible with all S9 machines as well as an assortment of other machines
- Includes audible and visual alerts to indicate when battery needs recharging
- Battery charges your machine in approximately 4 hours
- Obtain double run time with a battery coupler
- Suitable for home care and hospital care
- Compatible with select S8 models
- Battery weighs roughly 2 pounds
- High tech lithium-ion battery
- Can be brought on airplanes
- Includes travel bag
- Travel friendly
- Easy to use
Patient Feedback for the S9 Series
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.