Power Supply for M Series Machines
M Series Power System
The External Power Supply System for the M Series CPAP and BiPAP Machines by Philips Respironics is a well-constructed, handy and convenient piece of equipment which should contribute positively to your overall therapy experience. This power supply is straightforward, simple to operate and makes for a reliable power source for your M series device. This power supply is intended for 110V to 230V AC configuration; users who would like to plug this device into a DC socket will need to acquire a separate DC power converter.
The external power supply system from Philips Respironics is designed to work with the M series line of CPAP and BiPAP machines, including the M series Basic, Plus, Pro and Auto devices. The M series is an older product line by PR; importantly, this power supply will not work with newer machines, such as those from the 50 and 60 series lines.
- Works with M series machines, such as the M series Basic, Plus, Pro and Auto and the M series BiPAP Plus and Pro
- Can be made DC power compatible with separate converter
- Designed for 110V to 230V AC configuration
- Requires separate power cord to function
- Includes power brick only
- Includes thin Velcro strap
The Pitfalls of Snoring - Philips Respironics