DC Power Cord System Kit for Various Machines
High Quality DC Power Kit
The DC Power Cord System Kit by Philips Respironics contains two handy devices - a traditional DC cord which plugs into a cigarette style outlet, and a Direct Connect cord which features "alligator" clips designed to hook up directly to a 12V battery. Both of these items are straightforward, easy to use, and have the potential to add a great deal of convenience to your therapy experience. The DC cord can be paired with the Direct Connect cord, or it can be used independently with the cigarette outlets typically found in most cars, trucks, boats and other motor vehicles.
The DC power cord system kit is quiet versatile - this system is compatible with a wide range of machines made by several different manufacturers. This item will work with all M series and 50 series CPAP and BiPAP machines by Philips Respironics; however, it will not work with newer 60 series machines. The DC power cord system will also work with a variety of machines made by DeVilbiss and Covidien/Puritan Bennett.
- Works with a variety of machines from DeVilbiss and Covidien/Puritan Bennett
- Compatible with M series and 50 series machines by Philips Respironics
- Contains two separate cords - the DC cord and Direct Connect cord
- Direct Connect cord features "alligator" style clamps
- Direct Connect cord hooks up to 12V battery
- DC cord connects to cigarette style lighter
- Products included - 1001956 and 532209
- Straightforward and easy to use
A Guide to Setting Up Your CPAP Device by Philips Respironics