EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator System
The EverGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator System by Philips Respironics is a lightweight, high functioning machine which is easy to operate and will provide extra oxygen for patients who require supplemental support. This well-designed portable oxygen concentrator has low sound levels and is very energy efficient; what's more, this device comes with two lithium ion batteries which are rechargeable so patients will not have to worry about staying powered throughout therapy.
The EverGo portable oxygen concentrator is lightweight - it weighs just 8.5 pounds with 1 battery - and is incredibly easy to lug around when traveling. This machine also includes a carrying case and a rolling cart which enhance its portability.
The EverGo POC system includes a variety of convenience features which should add significantly to the user experience. This device comes with AC and DC power cords so patients can remain adequately powered without hassle. The intuitive and touchable display screen is easy to read and makes operating the EverGo POC a cinch. The EverGo concentrator has a low battery alert which informs patients when recharging is necessary; this concentrator also has a battery power status display which continuously shows the amount of power left in your device.
- Weight - 8.5 pounds with 1 battery (10 pounds with 2 batteries)
- Lasts for up to 12 hours (on lowest breath pace setting)
- Dimensions - 12 inches (length) x 6 inches x 8.5 inches
- Low sound levels promote quiet therapy
- Oxygen capacity - 1.05 liters per minute
- Two rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Comes with several inbuilt filters
- Intuitive touch display screen
- Battery power status display
- Comes with carrying case
- AC and DC power cords
- Includes rolling cart
- Low battery alert
- Energy efficient
A Quick Introduction to Obstructive Sleep Apnea - Philips Respironics