Fisher & Paykel myAirvo 2 Oxygen Inlet Kit
The myAirvo2 Oxygen Inlet Kit is designed for you to connect supplementary oxygen to the Airvo 2/myAirvo 2 Humidified Hight Flow System (up to 60L/min). The myAirvo 2 contains an oxygen analyzer to help you determine the oxygen fraction you are delivering to the patient. Your unit may have been initially set up with tighter limits.
Note: Oxygen must only be added through the special oxygen inlet port on the back of the unit. To ensure that oxygen enters the unit correctly, the oxygen inlet port must be fitted properly to the filter holder and the filter holder must be fitted properly to the unit. The power cord connector should also be well secured.
Do not connect more than 60L/min O2 to the oxygen inlet port on the back of the unit.
- Ensure that the power cord connector is well secured to the rear of the unit- if necessary with a cable tie.
- Clean and dry the side of the unit.
- Push the end of the tubing 0.3 inch (1 cm) on to the filter holder.
- Remove the adhesive label and firmly attach the oxygen inlet port to the myAirvo 2 unit as shown.
- Wait 24 hours before use to allow the adhesive to set.
See user manual for detailed instruction.
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
1 x myAirvo 2 oxygen inlet kit
No customer reviews for now. Be the first to share your thoughts with other customers.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.