InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer Portable
Having a hard time breathing? Hate not having enough time to complete your nebulizer treatment and not being able to have more time to do things you want to do.
With the Innospire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer by Philips, you can complete a treatment in 4 minutes giving you more time for your life with your family and friends. The InnoSpire Go Nebulizer is lightweight, quiet and is suitable whether you are on the go or at home.
Philips InnoSpire Go Portable Nebulizer provides a very efficient delivery of medication along with a high-quality aerosol that delivers the medication faster, but with less medication waste. It is a 2-piece, easy to use. nebulizer that makes cleaning and maintenance simple and fast. Simply detach the two parts and remove the mouthpiece or mask to wash. Once it has been cleaned and dried you click it back onto the base.
Clinically proven mesh is used hospital wide. The vibrating mesh draws the medication through about 1,000 microscopic holes which created the fine mist aerosol. This fine mist aerosol eventually reaches your lungs where it is most effective and needed.
Nothing speaks volumes with a portable nebulizer then having a rechargeable battery that will provide up to 30 treatments. Having 120 minutes of use between each charge makes life on the go easy and reliable.
InnoSpire Go Portable Mesh Nebulizer Features
- Virtually Silent Treatment
- Unique Two-Part Construction for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Easy Operation for Fast Treatment
- Lightweight, Small and Portable
- Treatment in 4 minutes
- Built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 30 treatments
- Sleek and simple design
- Used with commonly prescribed medications
- FAA approved - approved to use on all commercial flights within the US and all intl. flights that departs/arrives in the U.S.
Innospire Go Mesh Nebulizer is compatible with most commonly prescribed liquid inhaled medications for respiratory disease.
*Note: Not compatible with some high viscosity or suspension based medications. Discuss your nebulizer options with your medication supplier if you are unsure of whether your medication is designed for use in mesh nebulizer.
- Treatment time: 4 minutes
- Nebulization Rate: 0.26mL/minute
- Nebulization Capacity: 8mL
- Mass Median Diameter: ~3.99 Microns
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Run Time: 120 minutes (30 treatments averagely)
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Battery Life: 234 Cycles (Average)
*Battery Note: Prior to first use, chage the battery for 3 full hours. Subsequent charges will take 2 hours or less. The Innospire Go Nebulizer can be used while charging.
Included in your Package
- InnoSpire Go Portable Nebulizer Unit
- AC power supply
- Carry Case
- Instruction manual