The unobtrusive choice
When patients asked for a mask they could wear while reading, we decided to make that an element of our next mask system.
The Mirage Vista mask system brings the trusted performance of Mirage cushion technology to an unobtrusive, streamlined frame design that allows users to read themselves to sleep without having to wake up and start therapy later.
But that's not all--the revolutionary new headgear and unique set of features redefine mask design and technology.
- One Snap Elbow allows the mask to remain in place while detaching the tubing, and it swivels 360 to minimize leak and reduce headgear tension
- Set & Forget Headgear comes preassembled, and once fit, it stays fit
- Quick Connect Cushion eliminates the need for a cushion clip and simplifies reassembly
- Mirage cushion technology provides optimal comfort and stability
- Fit Angle Selector allows precise fitting with five symmetrical positions and twenty asymmetrical positions for greater stability and best possible fit
- Quick-release headgear clips allow mask removal without headgear adjustment
- Breath-O-Prene headgear draws moisture away from skin and allows air to circulate
- New headgear design eliminates forehead support and allows users to wear eyeglasses
© ResMed 2016 Used with Permission.