The FlexiFit HC432 Full Face Mask Complete Set
Second Generation Mask and Headgear
The FlexiFit HC432 elevates comfort like no prior or contemporary mask device. The HC432 utilizes a particularly soft and flexible cushion, as well as a special silicone based seal, to produce a level of comfort untouched by any other mask. With the HC432 you're certain to attain a comfortable, pleasant and highly effective therapy experience.
Excels across a wide range of areas, but it is unusually strong in terms of comfort & stability. The HC432 boasts a special soft foam cushion that works in concert with the silicone lined seal to produce a highly effective seal and an overall extremely comfortable experience for patients. The contoured silicone seal also permits one step automatic adjustment fitting which further improves the user experience.
Not only exceptionally comfortable, it is also highly efficient, slickly designed piece of equipment. The special "glider strap" promotes a very wide range of motion without compromising the integrity of your seal; what's more, the unique under-the-chin construction helps maintain stability even with significant jaw movement. The FlexiFit HC432 also has an advanced air diffuser system which prevents disturbances and reduces noise.
- Available in small (product no. HC432AS), medium (product no. HC432AM), large (product no. HC432AL) & extra large (product no. HC432AX)
- FlexiFit technology - Silicone & foam cushions
- Compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines
- Under-the-chin design
- Quick release function
- Advanced air diffuser
- Easy fitting headgear
- Glider strap
- One mask frame size fits all 4 size cushions
Introducing the FlexiFit Full Face Mask
Fitting your FlexiFit Mask
- Mask: Frame- Polycarbonate, Elbow- Polycarbonate/Silicone
- Silicone Seal- Silicone and Foam Cushion- Polyuretahne Foam
- Glider: Nylon, Clip- Acetal
- Headgear- Breathe-o-prene TM(Lycra/Polyurethane foam Laminate)