S9/AirSense/AirStart/AirCurve 10 Series SD Data Card
Straightforward Data Card
The SD Card for the S9/AirSense/AirStart/AirCurve 10 Series by ResMed is a top quality data card which has a large data storage capacity and is remarkably easy to use. The Resmed S9 data card saves the data recorded by your CPAP or BiPAP machine; you can then use the data card to upload your therapy information directly to a PC. After you upload your therapy information you can transfer it quickly and easily to your physician or healthcare provider. Hence, the data card allows patients to receive feedback with greater rapidity and therefore contributes immensely to general therapy experience.
This Resmed SD card is compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines from the S9 and S10 series by ResMed - thus, it works with the S9 AutoSet, the S9 Escape CPAP machine, the S9 Elite CPAP machine, the S9 VPAP Auto machine and so forth.
- Compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP machines from the S9 series by ResMed
- Optimizes your therapy experience
- Uploads data directly to your PC
- Enables quick transfer of data
- Large data storage capacity
- Simple to use
|CPAP Device||1GB SD Card Data Storage|
|S9||365 days of usage data, 30 days of detailed data, 7 days of high-resolution data|
|Airsense/AirCurve 10||365 days of usage data, 30 days of both detailed and high-resolution data|
- Any SD (Secure Digital) card with speed classes between Class 2 to Class 6 will work with S9 devices. However, ResMed recommended ResMed-supplied SD cards should be used. These cards have been validated to conform to legal safety standards.
- miniSD/microSD cards do not meet the IEC 60601-1 medical electrical equipment safety requirements, therefore these cards should not be used.
- SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity - cards as well as mini/micro SDHC cards do not work with any ResMed PAP devices.
|Data Storage||365 days of usage data|