LCD Programming Base Station for Transcend Series
Display Your Data with the Programming Base Station
The LCD Programming Base Station for the Transcend series of CPAP machines is a lightweight accessory designed to provide quick access to your therapy information without adding significant inconvenience. The LCD Programming Base Station attaches directly to your Transcend CPAP device and is powered through the Transcend Power Supply; hence, no extra cords are required. The face of the LCD Programming Base Station has 3 buttons which display a diverse range of therapy information. Typically, you can access information such as your Current Therapy Pressure, Ramp Duration, Ramp Pressure, Apnea Hypopnea Index, Leak Rate, Total Device Patient Hours, and so forth.
Transcend LCD Programming Base Station Features
- Light in weight (approximately 11.1 ounces)
- Power supplied via Transcend Power Supply (no additional cords required)
- Compatible with the Transcend II, Transcend EZEX & Transcend Auto
- Displays therapy data, pressure levels & compliance information
- Helps to secure and stabilize the Transcend CPAP machine
No customer reviews for now. Be the first to share your thoughts with other customers.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.