Fisher & Paykel SmartStick infoUSB2 Data Storage and Software
The SmartStick USB from Fisher & Paykel simplifies data retrieval giving you a hassle-free experience. Merging the functionality of the InfoUSB (Web) and InfoUSB all into one system, you now are capable of recording up to 365 days of summary compliance and efficacy data. Too much to handle? Luckily there is the possibility to do 7 days of detailed efficacy data. If you have reliable internet then you can transfer the data from the USB to your healthcare provider.
- Easy Data Retrieval
- Simple to Install
- Capable of storing large data
UPGRADE OF SOFTWARE
1. Make sure the device is not connected to the supply mains.
2. Remove the InfoUSB from the USB Port if present. Refer to the Use and Care manual on how to remove a
InfoUSB from the USB Port.
3. Insert the InfoUSB with the new version of software into the USB Port.
4. Connect the device to the supply mains to power up the device.
5. The 16 points of the menu system will appear on the LCD. Rings will sequentially appear around the dots
during the upgrade. When the upgrading process is finished, the Home Screen will be shown.
DO NOT DISCONNECT THE DEVICE FROM THE SUPPLY MAINS OR REMOVE THE InfoUSB FROM THE USB PORT
DURING THE UPGRADING PROGRESS OR AN ERROR WILL OCCUR.
6. When the Home Screen is shown remove InfoUSB with the new version of the software from the USB Port.
7. Reinsert the original InfoUSB removed previously.
DO NOT LEAVE THE InfoUSB WITH THE NEW VERSION OF SOFTWARE IN THE USB PORT AS DOING SO WILL
START THE UPGRADING PROCESS EVERY SINGLE TIME WHEN THE DEVICE IS POWERED UP