Z1/Z2 Extended Life Battery Module
Excellent Replacement Battery
The Z1/Z2 Extended Battery Module for the Z1/Z2 series by Human Design Medical (HDM) is a high quality lithium ion battery which makes a fantastic replacement or back-up item. This battery module is lightweight - it weighs roughly 15.5 ounces - and incredibly easy to carry during travel; it is also FAA approved for use on commercial flights. This battery module can be adjusted so as to accommodate different pressure levels. When set to 14cm this battery has the capacity to keep your Z1/Z2 CPAP machine powered for roughly 8.9 hours. With this item patients will be able to keep their machine charged without using a wall socket outlet.
This replacement battery module is compatible specifically with the Z1/Z2 Portable CPAP Machine by HDM; it will not power other machines. This package comes with the battery module only and does not include the machine, PowerShell, shuttle or cradle with lanyard.
- Can be adjusted to accommodate different pressure settings
- Long lasting - lasts approximately 14 Watt hours
- FAA approved for use during commercial flights
- Excellent replacement or back-up battery
- Lightweight (weighs roughly 15.5 ounces)
- High quality lithium ion battery
- Lifetime: approximately 300 charge/discharge cycle
- Voltage of 14.4V
- Travel friendly
Introducing the Z1 Portable CPAP Device by Human Design Medical - CPAPMan.com
*Friendly remind: To prolong the battery life, periodically charge the battery if you are not using it regularly.
|DC Power||99.4 Wh (Watt hours)|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 4 x 1.5 Inches|
|Weight||15.5 oz (440g)|
INCLUDED WITH ITEM
- Battery shuttle
- One Extended Life Battery