Injection Fitting PieceTop Quality Replacement Item
The Injection Fitting for the SoClean by Better Rest Solutions is a versatile gadget which is used to connect your SoClean sanitizer machine to your CPAP equipment so that your materials can be cleaned. This injection fitting part is remarkably easy to use and attaches to your equipment quickly and without hassle. This particular fitting part is designed to be used in conjunction with a humidifier.
The injection fitting is compatible with all SoClean Sanitizer machines by Better Rest Solutions (BRS). This replacement fitting is also compatible with all CPAP machines and all masks of every sort (nasal, nasal pillow and full face).
- Compatible with all SoClean Sanitizer machines by Better Rest Solutions
- Connects your SoClean machine to your CPAP equipment
- Works with all CPAP machines and all masks
- Designed to work when using a humidifier
- Top quality replacement item
- Easy to attach and remove
- Black exterior
Installing the Injection Fitting
- Disconnect the main hose from the water chamber of your CPAP machine.
- Position the Injection Fitting onto th eport of your water chamber, allowing the smaller hose to enter into and rest on or near the bottom of the water chamber.
- It may be necessary to trim off some of this smaller hose to achieve the best fit. Note: If you experience difficulty inserting the small hose into the water chamber. See SoClean support on how to connect to different humidifiers.