Ruby Style Chin Strap by Sunset
Soft and Flexible Chin Strap
The Ruby Style Chin Strap by Sunset is designed to provide a more secure mask and headgear fit for sleep apnea therapy patients. The Ruby Red Chin Strap is remarkably straightforward and easy to apply: before putting on your mask and headgear, simply place your chin inside the chin strap cup and then pull the straps frontward over your head. This chin strap for sleep apnea is latex free and simple to clean (it is not dishwasher safe).
Works with Nasal and Nasal Pillow Users
Once properly fitted, the Ruby Style Chin Strap by Sunset will keep your mouth closed throughout the duration of therapy. This function will confer a special benefit for patients who use a nasal mask or nasal pillow mask.
The Sunset chin strap is composed of neoprene, a soft and highly flexible material which will stretch easily in order to accommodate different head and chin sizes. The Sunset chin strap for sleep apnea is able to fit snugly without the use of Velcro.
- Keeps mouth closed to accommodate nasal/nasal pillow users
- Made of highly elastic, stretchable material
- Chin strap cup fits users with large chins
- Comes in small, medium and large
- Includes cleaning instructions
- Latex free
- Ruby red
- Wear your chinstrap under your mask
- Slide the chinstrap over your ead, making sure the logo tag on the thicker strap sits on the back of your head. The thinner strap will be on top and the chin cup will sit under your chin.
- Adjust your mask/headgear tightness as needed to ensure adequate seal
CPAPMan's Guide to Chinstraps
Measure from chin to chin - start from chin to top of the head then back down to the chin
- Size Small: 24 - 28 in
- Size Medium: 29 - 31 in
- Size Large: 32 -36 in
No customer reviews for now. Be the first to share your thoughts with other customers.
Have a question on this item? Ask here and we will answer it in 12-24 hours, usually in a few business hours! Questions and answers will appear here after we answer. You may also have email notifications.