The Mirage Vista CPAP Nasal Maskt
A Supreme piece of hardware uniquely suited to produce satisfactory outcomes for sleep apnea patients. Including a special headgear which features an unconventional design built for comfort and stability. Patients looking for a high performing, durable CPAP mask should give serious consideration to the Mirage Vista nasal mask by ResMed.
Instead of forehead padding, the Mirage Vista CPAP mask has "Fit Angle Selectors" which allow for 5 symmetrical headgear angles and 20 headgear positions. The Fit Angle Selectors provide a secure, comfortable fit without blocking your line of vision so you're free to read or watch TV before dozing off. Furthermore, the headgear is designed in such a way that pressure is distributed evenly around your head.The Resmed Vista headgear is very easy to fit, and the "quick release" buckle allows the headgear to remain in place while you detach the mask. In addition, a special swivel which permits full 360 degree motion during sleep.
Definitely one of the most comfortable CPAP masks on the market. The special Mirage cushion is remarkably soft and conforms to your facial contours easily. The cushion is dual walled and is designed specifically to provide a comfortable and overall pleasant experience.
ResMed Mirage Vista Nasal CPAP Mask Features
- Breath-O-Prene design improves circulation and draws moisture away from skin
- Comes in standard (product no. 60000) and deep (product no. 60001)
- Seal stays intact even with frequent movement during sleep
- One Snap Elbow allows easy detachment of tubing
- Swivel allows for complete 360 degree movement
- Fit Angle Selectors permits more precise fitting
- Mirage cushion provides maximum comfort
- Dual wall cushion promotes comfort
- Allows patients to wear eyeglasses
- Does not require constant refitting
- Compact and lightweight
- Comes preassembled
- Quick release buckle
- Baby blue color
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.