SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Soft Cloth Mask
The SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric Soft Cloth Mask is to be used on patients between 2 and 7 years of age. The first Soft Cloth CPAP mask is light, quiet and does not cause facial irritation. SleepWeaver Advance Pediatric incorporates the revolutionary Circadiance soft-cloth technology that quietly inflates like a balloon to create an airtight seal.
- Simple to use, easy to clean
- Seals quickly and easily
- All new 5 point adjustable headgear
- Only soft cloth touches the face
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Wicks away moisture to let skin breathe
1. Hand wash the mask every other day with a mild, nonabrasive soap in warm water. Air dry out of direct sunlight.
Cleaning the Mask
2. Hand wash the headgear weekly.
3. After a period of use, the medical tape that attaches the swivel to the mask will lose its adhesion and will need to be replaced.
4. The swivel is attached to the mask using latex free white medical tape. You may remove the swivel and clean it separately by soaking it in a solution of 1 part vinegar to 3 parts water (1/3 cup vinegar to 1 cup water).
5. Thoroughly rinse the swivel after soaking then let dry. 6. Re-attach the swivel with latex free medical tape. (instructions for reattaching the swivel are available online at www.circadiance.com/help)
2. Proceed on pulling the mask above the child's head to be able to place the mask properly.
3. It is advisable to take at least two or three deep breaths to be able for the mask to form a seal around the nose once the mask is on the face.
4. If the fit is not perfect, alter the tabs from front to back to get a comfortable fit around the child's head. Start from front to back to keep the child's nose in line with the cushion.
5. The mask should not be in contact with the eyes. Loosen the primary strap or center strap and drag the mask down to reposition it once it became too near to the eyes.
6. Link the CPAP tubing to the mask elbow or attach the elbow and tubing to the Optional Featherweight tube.
7. Turn ON the machine that is being used.
8. In the morning, drag the mask off over the head to keep the strap setting instead of detaching the strap totally.
|HCPCS Code||A7034, A7035|
|Extra Features||Pressure level 4-20 cm H20|
|Noise Level||26 dBA|
- Blue mask
- User Instructions