AirFit P30i Nasal Pillows Frame System
Less Restriction, Less Noise, Maximum Comfort
Sleeping should always be natural and often times with CPAP therapy it sometimes can be quite the opposite. The ResMed AirFit P30i returns sleep back to normal. Designed to give the end user a more natural feeling when worn, the team at ResMed opted for a tubing connection sitting atop the crown of the head. With this placement, sleeping will feel less restricted and more free. Gone are the days where tubing dangled in front of your face and kept you from sleeping how you wanted due to fear of breaking a seal. Furthermore, with new advancements such as QuietAir technology, SpringFit frame, and a 360-degree elbow designed in, maximum comfort and freedom never felt better.
Weighing only 3.0 ounces(90grams), the ResMed AirFit P30i is more lighter than most traditional CPAP nasal pillow mask. In fact, when worn, it almost feels like you're not wearing much at all. Comprised of just three components, though it appears minimal, the support given is maximal. The AirFit P30i Nasal Pillow CPAP mask features a SpringFit frame designed with small ridges integrated in which mold and contour to your face. Also soft sleeves are built around the frame preventing the undesireable and dreaded mask lines that CPAP mask are known to give after a night of sleep. Whats more, there are 2 sizes available as an option: Standard and Small. 90% of users will generally fit the Standard size frame while the other 10% of users may need a smaller frame(which is available as the second option.)
Move around without fear. Designed for the active sleepers of the world, the AirFit P30i adapts to your movement allowing you to move, toss and turn freely without sacrificing loss of seal. This is all in part due to the tube-up design which moves 360 degrees above your head and out of your way.
See more/Do More
The frame's low profile and tube placement are strategically designed so that you're allowed the freedom to watch tv, eat some dessert (or food for that matter if you truly want to), wear your prescription glasses, or read a book without compromising your vision. Best of all, there is absolutely nothing pressing against the bridge of your nose which means no more tenderness, cuts, and marks! This especially works well for those who are particularly claustrophobic.
At about 80% of a decrease in sound and registering at roughly 21 dBA, the P30i is about as quiet as a whisper. The QuietAir technology essentially breaks up exhaled air as gently as possible and disperses it in a way that the noise becomes airy and quiet to the point that your bed partner and you will sleep peacefully. Ensure yourself and your bed partner with some quiet quality nights of sleep.
Note: The P30i Nasal Pillow Mask by ResMed is compatible with all machines with the exception of the ResMed AirMini CPAP machine
- Top-of-the-head tube design
- Freedom to sleep in many positions
- QuietAir minimises noise and disruption
- SpringFit frame provides a stable, personalized fit
- Minimalist design allows you to wear glasses for reading or watch TV
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission.