The Airfit N20 frame system includes frame, cushion, and elbow with short tube. It is a mask without headgear. This assembly kit is best for patients who need a different headgear size other than the one that comes with a complete mask. The frame system comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large, and Small for Her. The frame for Her will have violet magnetic dots, and other frame sizes will have blue magnetic dots.
- InfinitySeal - specially designed cushion to adapt to different facial features and sleep positions, while providing a reliable seal throughout the night.
- Fits 99% of patients – Resmed AirFit N20 international fitting study conducted in November 2015 of new and existing CPAP patients resulted in a mask design that fits 99% of patients regardless of facial profile.
- Soft, Flexible Frame - sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial types, while its integrated padding provides added comfort.
- Magnetic clips – help guide the headgear to the frame quickly and easily.
- Quick-release elbow – simply disconnect from the mask tubing without removing the mask.
Cleaning your mask
Disassemble your mask components before cleaning
- Soak and agitate the cushion, elbow and short tube in warm water - 86 degrees F/30 degrees C - using a mild liquid detergent for up to 10 minutes
- Clean the components with a soft bristle brush, with particular attention to small vent holes on the elbow.
- Thoroughly rinse the components under warm flowing drinking quality water.
- Inspect each component to ensure that they are visibly clean and free of detergent residue.
- Air dry the components - keep from direct sunlight - before assembling.
© ResMed 2018 Used with Permission.